The new issue of Doctor Who Magazine celebrates 50 years of the Doctor’s deadliest enemies – the Daleks! The mag comes complete with a FREE, giant double-sided poster, and is choc-full of Dalek-related content.
Inside the issue, you’ll find…
- We Are the Daleks – An in-depth feature looks at why the Daleks remain Doctor Who‘s Number One monsters after 50 years.
- 1960s Dalek voice artist DAVID GRAHAM comes face to face with his modern equivalent NICHOLAS BRIGGS!
- Discover surprising facts and see rare images from the first ever Dalek story in The Fact of Fiction.
- Anatomy of a Dalek – find out what lurks within the metal casing!
- Doctor Who‘s showrunner STEVEN MOFFAT reveals the secrets of being a successful writer in Production Notes.
- The Blood of Azrael – the second part of a new comic strip adventure for the Doctor and Clara.
- Model-maker extraordinaire MIKE TUCKER and members of the Model Unit talk exclusively to DWM about their work on Doctor Who, Red Dwarf and more.
- The Time Team travels back to ancient Rome to witness The Fires of Pompeii.
- Jacqueline Rayner recalls her favourite moments from Doctor Who‘s 50th anniversary in Relative Dimensions.
- A review of the recently rediscovered The Web of Fear on DVD.
- The Watcher champions a little-known Dalek story by the writer who created them, Terry Nation, in Wotcha!.
- Reviews and previews of the latest DVDs, CDs and books.
- Prize-winning competitions, official news and much more!
DWM 471 is on sale from Thursday 6 March 2014, priced £4.99.